At first blush, you may laugh at the idea of makeup for men, but it’s the fastest growing segment of the beauty industry.
You’ve heard the line “you can’t make this stuff up?” That’s describes to a T the plot of the new film “Bernie” starring Jack Black, Shirley MacLaine and Matthew McConaughey.
The real stars of Richard Linklater’s new movie “Bernie” are, unquestionably, the townspeople of Carthage, Texas.
The Texas Forest Service says wildfires that began more than two weeks ago in Bastrop County have been 95 percent contained.
Jack Black Hopes to Turn a Best Seller into a Sitcom
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas