The Florida detective stabbed by a prisoner who he was transporting through Grapevine spoke with the media on Thursday, saying that he was ‘caught by surprise’ when attacked.
North Texas residents are thankful the manhunt for a dangerous fugitive is finally over.
A Dallas hospital spokeswoman says a Florida detective wounded by a prisoner who was escaping has been released by doctors.
CBS 11 has been investigating whether Florida police officers made mistakes that allowed a dangerous convict to escape in North Texas.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado