A man who pled guilty last year to his role in a gun trafficking operation that was linked to the killing of a federal agent in Mexico was sentenced Monday to seven years in prison.
On a pleasant October day at a Fort Worth gun show, the makings of a murder began. Four months after that purchase, an assassin would pull the trigger on the same gun in Mexico, killing a U.S. agent.
The gun used to kill a federal agent in Mexico on Feb. 15 was purchased legally from a company in Joshua, according to information released by federal officials Tuesday.
One of three Lancaster men arrested in an alleged gun-running scheme Monday morning has ties to the killing of a U.S. ICE agent in Mexico, according to an affidavit released Monday.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Krzyzewski Returning To Coach USA Basketball
- Pacers Couldn’t Stop The Perfect Play
- IndyCar Series Driver James Hinchcliffe Joins New School
- VIDEO: LeBron Saves Heat at Buzzer of Game 1
- Cleveland Cavaliers Claim Top Draft Pick
- One Win Away, Bruins Not Looking At Past
- Blackhawks Look To Break Howard In Game 4
- Pens Take 3-1 Series Lead With 7-3 Rout Of Sens In Game 4