Minutes before jury selection in his Capital Murder trial was to begin, Jose Sifuentes admitted to raping and murdering a 10-year-old girl in Carrollton. The admission ends what began as a strange missing persons case in October of 2011.
Dozens of Carrollton residents, even the mayor, turned out for a vigil Wednesday night to remember Jasmen Gonzalez, the 10 year-old girl abducted and killed over the weekend.
A man who had been called a “person of interest” in the Carrollton stabbing death of a 10-year-old girl has been arrested on a murder charge. Jose Sifuentes is accused of killing 10-year-old Jasmen Gonzalez.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Despite Tornado Damage Nat’l Polka Fest Kicks Off In Ennis
- North Texas Storm & Tornado Damage Could Reach $250 Million
- KT And Baldwin Ride The Texas SkyScreamer
- Bush Hosts 2nd Day Of Bike Ride For Veterans
- Comedian Bobby Lee Joins New School
- Birdman Flying High For The Heat
- Judge Denies Motion To Revoke Brent’s Bail
- Game 5: Quick Makes 24 Saves To Help Kings Top Sharks 3-0, Up 3-2 In Series