Smoke and haze could be seen coming from Dallas’ Mockingbird Lane for most of Sunday afternoon.
Authorities say a 10-story downtown Dallas hotel had to be evacuated but nobody was hurt after fire broke out in the basement.
Hazardous materials teams were called after a 110-gallon 18-wheeler leaked between 10 to 15 gallons of fuel in the Dallas landfill at 5100 Youngblood Road Monday, Dallas Fire Rescue spokesman Jason Evans said.
A 79-year-old man was seriously injured in a house fire in west Dallas on Tuesday morning, after collapsing while trying to escape.
A 58-year-old man was found dead in the bathroom of his apartment in the 7800 block of Meadow Park Sunday with apparent burn injuries, said Dallas Fire Rescue spokesman Jason Evans.
A house fire in northwest Dallas turned deadly after a man inside was unable to escape in his wheelchair.
Latest DFW News
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus