The North Texas Food Bank rolls out a new campaign and hosts a sorting party to celebrate 30 years of service.
Cowboys, stetsons, bucking broncos and J.R. masks — it could only be the arrival of “Dallas” in London. The show’s stars launched the rebooted series overseas on Tuesday night.
The reboot of the television series “Dallas” premiered on Wednesday to an average audience of 6.8 million viewers, making it the top scripted cable series premiere so far this year.
The Ewing family is back on television. A new generation of the famous family returns to the screen on Wednesday night in an updated version of the classic “Dallas” series.
Cast and crew of TNT’s new series DALLAS came out to celebrate the world premiere Thursday night at the Windpear Opera House. The red carpet was rolled out for the original stars of the iconic CBS series that aired from 1978-1991.
For North Texans, one of the best parts of TNT’s new “Dallas” was how producers decided to forgo Hollywood in favor of filming here in, well, Dallas!
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado