A former Dallas firefighter was sentenced to 46 months in federal prison on Wednesday for robbing a Dallas Bank last April.
Former Dallas firefighter Jesus Ventura, 37, faces up to 20 years in prison after pleading guilty to a federal bank robbery charge.
A Dallas firefighter, arrested last month for shooting a gun inside a fire station, is in trouble again. Jesus Ventura is facing a federal bank robbery charge and possible additional local charges for the attempted robbery another business.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas