Passover is just around the corner, and if you have never tried making a traditional meal for this festive holiday or are looking to expand your stash of recipes, then this menu is for you.
The Dallas / Fort Worth area is not inundated with kosher eateries, but the ones that are here are stellar and worthy of attention.
The 2011 Texas-Oklahoma football game falls on, October 8th, which also happens to be Yom Kippur, a day of fasting and the holiest day of the Jewish religion.
Latest DFW News
- Dallas Director Touts Rewards Of A Career In Human Resources
- Rangers Top Tigers In Texas Slugfest
- Advanced Nursing Degree Requirements In Dallas Improve Patient Care
- DPD Patrol Car Hit; Officer Hurt
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas