The proposed City of Dallas budget still has a $25 million gap, but that’s better than the situation a few months ago and better than the hundreds of millions of dollars worth of shortfalls the city has dealt with in recent years.
The City Manager of Keller is getting rid of some dead weight and to help the city he is including himself in the cuts. Dan O’Leary told the city council this week that he is firing himself.
Bank of America Corp., the nation’s largest bank, said Friday that it plans to cut 3,500 jobs by the end of September.
Some teachers are getting lucky and will see small raises while others face the possibility of job cuts.
Latest DFW News
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer