Mitt Romney’s apprentice salesman stepped on the stage last night and delivered his talking points, but little more. Throughout the night, Joe Biden delivered lesson after lesson to the ambitious young Congressman from Wisconsin.
Both candidates did what they had set out to do. Biden reached out to his base, and Ryan spoke to those who don’t like the direction the country is headed. Republicans are likely not happy that Ryan didn’t deliver the knock-out debate Mitt Romney did a week ago while Democrats are, as previously stated, ecstatic Biden didn’t have a bad night.
Many analysts predicted there would be fireworks during the only debate between Vice President Joe Biden and Congressman Paul Ryan — and the candidates didn’t disappoint.
First, try to make Paul Ryan look inexperienced and un-Presidential and, two, hold the Romney/Ryan ticket accountable for their ever changing policies and focus on Mitt Romney as someone that cannot be trusted.
Americans continually hear that the president of the United States can do nothing about gas prices. John Hofmeister says that isn’t true. The doubled gas prices could have been avoided but no one in a political position who can do anything about the prices wants to do anything.
President Barack Obama and Vice President Joe Biden are going for the “campy” image which screams “we’re just regular guys” on the 2012 campaign trail. America has never seen the final stretch of a presidential campaign like Obama and Biden are presenting this time around.
North Texans give their thoughts on the Democratic National Convention and President Obama’s speech accepting his nomination for a second term.
Tonight, when Vice President Biden and President Obama address the country the question before them is an obvious one: are we better off than we were four years ago? The answer is equally obvious: YES!
Our economy is on a slow recovery – slower than anyone wants. But the lack of serious discussion about national security and the world we live in is troubling.
Republicans are kept accountable for their own misspeaks and actions. Unlike the Democrats’ life jacket being tossed out to a sinking politician by the Party, when a Republican politician does the inexcusable, the Republican Party throws him an anchor – and that’s how it should be.
With President Barack Obama’s Vice President Joe Biden messing up more and more on the campaign trail as time passes, rumors of Biden being sent home to Delaware for good have abounded since last Friday. Will Hillary Clinton step into his place to save the White House for Obama and the Democrats?
The fact that Joe Biden is only a heartbeat away from the presidency should not only scare the hell out of every American, it should be reason enough for the Romney-Ryan ticket to win the 2012 election by a landslide.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Man Allegedly Kicks Dog To Death Over Apartment Dispute
- Group Says Airline Merger Would Reduce Competition
- AMA Classifying Obesity As A Disease May Open Up Treatment Options
- CDC: HPV Vaccine Reduced Disease Rates in Teen Girls by 56 Percent
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: June 19
- Dirk Nowitzki Dines With President Obama In Berlin
- Appeal Seeks To Halt Dallas County Woman’s Execution
- Four Keys For Bruins In Game 4 Of Stanley Cup Final