Firefighters responded to a five-alarm blaze at an apartment complex in Dallas early Thursday morning. The flames burned 24 units at the Courtney Place Apartments.
Five people were overcome by fumes and hospitalized Wednesday morning when a donated glass container broke at the Salvation Army warehouse and thrift store in Dallas.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado