Texas A&M University has already received $40 million by outsourcing 1,000 food and other service jobs to Compass Group USA, Inc. and could save millions more over the contract’s 10-year life.
A longtime advisor to Gov. Rick Perry says he was joking when he pulled out a pocketknife while being told he was fired as deputy chancellor of the Texas A&M University System.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing