john wiley price
John Wiley Price and others are trying to secure increased funding for North Texas mental health and substance abuse treatment.
It involved a lot of finger pointing and name-calling and no, in this case, we’re not talking about a reality television show. These were the antics Tuesday during a meeting of the Dallas County Commissioner’s Court.
2012 was a record year for West Nile Virus cases in North Texas. Nearly 400 people were infected with the virus in Dallas County alone. 17 people died. And experts still aren’t ready to declare the season is over.
The legendary comedy troupe Second City is spoofing Dallas at Dallas Theater Center. The run of the show, “Second City Does Dallas,” has been extended to October 6.
Precinct 1 Constable Derick Evans was sentenced to two years probation and a $10,000 fine for engaging in organized criminal activity, a Dallas County jury ruled Monday.
A former Dallas City Council member had some harsh words for Mayor Mike Rawlings on Wednesday, related to the FBI investigation into Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price.
The attorney for Dapheny Fain, embattled County Commissioner John Wiley Price’s associate, said he believes she’ll soon be indicted on federal charges.
As Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Prices’ legal troubles seem to be growing, his attorney says he’s preparing for a legal fight.
John Wiley Price may be in trouble with the feds, but certainly not with people in his district. CBS 11 News has learned most folks there don’t put much stock in recent accusations of tax fraud and money laundering.
Federal court records unsealed Thursday show that last year the FBI seized $229,590 from a safe in Dallas County Commissioner John Wiley Price’s home. The cash, most of it in $100 bills and bundled in bank sacks, is alleged to be the proceeds of money laundering and bankruptcy fraud.
State Rep. Barbara Mallory Caraway’s campaign for Congress has left a key opening in a historically black southern Dallas state House district — and three Democratic candidates are angling for it. With nobody else in the race, whoever wins the May 29 primary gets the HD-110 seat.
As the special agent in charge of the Dallas FBI, Robert Casey has overseen some of the biggest and most important criminal cases in the region’s history.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Police Need Help Identifying Aggravated Robbery Suspects
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon