Dallas Jesuit wide receiver Jake Oliver capped a record-setting high school football career Monday night by winning the third annual Landry Award as the top player in North Texas.
Running back Johnathan Gray, whose 205 career touchdowns were the most in high school history, has been honored as the boys national prep athlete of the year.
The biggest name in the Longhorns 2012 class is Johnathan Gray, a 190-pound tailback from Aledo who set a national record with 205 career touchdowns.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Remembering The Meaning Of Memorial Day
- Viral Video: Big Gas Savings
- Jennifer Aniston Strips!
- Reviews: “Fast & Furious 6” & “Hangover 3”
- Cliburn Piano Contest Begins In Fort Worth
- Boaters Reminded About Zebra Mussels
- Bush Hosts Bike Ride For Combat Veterans
- Dewhurst Wants Special Session For Failed Bills