The Texas A&M quarterback became the first freshman to be voted The Associated Press Player of the Year in college football on Tuesday.
Texas A&M had one last party in it — at least for now — to celebrate freshman quarterback Johnny Manziel’s Heisman Trophy.
Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel is the unanimous choice for Associated Press Southeastern Conference offensive player of the year after a dynamic debut season.
A haircut lands a student in hot water, a hit record celebrates a milestone, and a hit song takes over Christmas.
Kansas State quarterback Collin Klein, Texas A&M quarterback Johnny Manziel and Notre Dame linebacker Manti Te’o are among the five finalists for the Walter Camp player of the year award.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Darvish, Washington Credit Talented A’s Lineup
- Cowboys Sign 3rd Round Pick Terrance Williams
- Outlaw Items Up For Auction By Dallas Company
- 11 North Texans Indicted In Prostitution Case
- VIDEO: The LeBron James Headband Game
- The Good Ol’ Days: When Gas Was 93 Cents Per Gallon
- Road Test: 2013 Toyota Avalon
- Automakers Finding Many Customers Now Appreciate Simplicity