Johnson County Sheriff’s Office
A hit-and-run driver struck and injured a North Texas girl who was waiting for the school bus Friday morning. The incident happened in a semi-rural neighborhood in Johnson County. “
The Johnson County Sheriff’s Office reported Friday that one of its deputies hit and killed a pedestrian late Thursday night.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado