No charges will be brought against two Texas football players investigated after a reported sexual assault at a San Antonio hotel.
Two Texas football players suspended before the Alamo Bowl amid a sexual assault allegation have rejoined the team.
An attorney for Texas linebacker Jordan Hicks says police will not file charges against his client after investigating a sexual assault allegation on the eve of the Alamo Bowl.
An attorney representing one of the two Texas football players suspended before the Alamo Bowl says a sexual assault allegation against his client is “completely false.”
Texas has sent home two players on the eve of the Alamo Bowl in San Antonio for violating team rules, a person with knowledge of the suspensions told The Associated Press.
The No. 12 Texas Longhorns will be without two starters on defense Saturday night against Oklahoma State, the highest-scoring team in the nation.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado