Canseco has signed with the Rio Grande Valley WhiteWings of the North American Baseball League on Friday, and is expected to play Saturday night against McAllen.
Former Texas Rangers slugger Jose Canseco has filed for bankruptcy protection in Nevada.
Star-struck when he saw pitching great Roger Clemens, a 25-year-old man became a witness for prosecutors seeking to convict the former baseball player of lying to Congress.
Prosecutors said they might call former baseball players Barry Bonds and Jose Canseco, and current baseball commissioner Bud Selig as witnesses in the Roger Clemens perjury case.
Former MLB slugger Jose Canseco is trying to make a comeback in the Mexican League, and has reportedly been busted for a banned substance.
Shockingly unable to get a deal with the Oakland A’s by asking on Twitter, Jose Canseco is headed to Mexico in an attempt to restart his baseball career.
DALLAS (105.3 THE FAN) Leading off Today’s “Jock Itch:” The drama over Jose Canseco’s no-show at one of his silly celebrity boxing matches has reached nearly a full week of coverage, all thanks to the […]
Jose Canseco has signed a contract with an independent minor-league team in south Texas.
Latest DFW News
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance