Cowboys, stetsons, bucking broncos and J.R. masks — it could only be the arrival of “Dallas” in London. The show’s stars launched the rebooted series overseas on Tuesday night.
The reboot of the television series “Dallas” premiered on Wednesday to an average audience of 6.8 million viewers, making it the top scripted cable series premiere so far this year.
The Ewing family is back on television. A new generation of the famous family returns to the screen on Wednesday night in an updated version of the classic “Dallas” series.
Cast and crew of TNT’s new series DALLAS came out to celebrate the world premiere Thursday night at the Windpear Opera House. The red carpet was rolled out for the original stars of the iconic CBS series that aired from 1978-1991.
For North Texans, one of the best parts of TNT’s new “Dallas” was how producers decided to forgo Hollywood in favor of filming here in, well, Dallas!
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game
- Man Sentenced To 50 Years For Collin County Cold Case Murder
- Cowboys CB Brandon Carr Joins Ben & Skin