A Dallas truck driver who says he made a wrong turn into Mexico with a trailer full of ammunition may soon be released from a Mexican prison after paying a fine.
A Mexican appeals judge on Thursday significantly lessened the charge against a Dallas truck driver who says he made a wrong turn into Mexico with a trailer full of ammunition.
The suspect allegedly ran the Sinaloa cartel’s operation in Juarez, Mexico — right across the border from El Paso.
The city of Juarez takes cars’ license plates to ensure the fines will get paid. But it’s cheaper for American drivers just to get new plates.
- Athletics vs Rangers – June... Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June...
- Most Romantic US Honeymoon... Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 12,... Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June...
Latest DFW News
- Yo! Roger Raps! With Jamie Benn
- Inside Hurricane Harbor’s Newest Ride
- Alito To Tell DFW Lawyers About High Court
- Athletes Pursue Class Action Lawsuit Against NCAA
- Tropical Storm Barry Bears Down On Mexico
- Viral Video: Bear Climbs Tree, Says Hello
- Storm Shelter Rebate Program Reopening
- Fort Worth Chase Ends With Spectacular Crash