A CBS 11 I-Team investigation has led to major changes for leadership of The T.
Public transportation officials in Fort Worth are hoping to get millions of additional dollars in state funding to build a commuter rail line in Tarrant County.
Facing $740 million in payouts it can’t afford Tuesday the Fort Worth City Council voted to make extensive changes. The majority of the monies are part of the financially troubled employee retirement fund.
CBS 11 News obtained records showing that Fort Worth mass transit agency executive staff spent more than $50,000 in trips from May 2011 to July 2012.
An apartment complex in southwest Fort Worth, known to be a drug hangout, was torn down Friday morning.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder