A CBS 11 I-Team investigation has led to major changes for leadership of The T.
Public transportation officials in Fort Worth are hoping to get millions of additional dollars in state funding to build a commuter rail line in Tarrant County.
Facing $740 million in payouts it can’t afford Tuesday the Fort Worth City Council voted to make extensive changes. The majority of the monies are part of the financially troubled employee retirement fund.
CBS 11 News obtained records showing that Fort Worth mass transit agency executive staff spent more than $50,000 in trips from May 2011 to July 2012.
An apartment complex in southwest Fort Worth, known to be a drug hangout, was torn down Friday morning.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- Storm Chances Return for North Texas
- Man Convicted Of Drowning Sons Sentenced To Death
- Man Shot Dead In Southlake Town Square Identified
- Nearly All States See Drop In Teen Births, But TX Still Leads Nation
- NHL Playoffs Schedule
- More Texans Inquiring About & Installing Storm Shelters
- Rangers Release Lowe, Add Teahen As Minor-Leaguer
- Sports Verdict: Who’s The NBA’s Biggest Villain? LeBron James Vs. David Stern