Experts say the stakes couldn’t be higher for the female state trooper who conducted this roadside cavity search of two North Texas women captured on dashcam video.
CBS-11 has learned two state troopers involved in a controversial roadside cavity search of two North Texas women have been indicted on criminal charges by a Dallas County Grand Jury.
A female trooper with the Texas Department of Public Safety may soon lose her job after conducting the body cavity searches of two women on the side of the road in Irving.
The Texas DPS has suspended a second state trooper in connection with the controversial roadside body cavity search of two women in Irving. The incident was caught on video.
Latest DFW News
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer
- 6-Alarm Fire Rips Through Dallas Condo Complex