A program that helps children during difficult situations is spreading a long way from Fort Worth. The Child Life Program at Cook Children’s Medical Center is now helping children in Romania.
American children eat as much salt as adults — about 1,000 milligrams too much, or the same amount as in just one Big Mac.
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and now, thanks to a new program, more children in the Dallas Independent School District will have access to it.
San Francisco is considering a requirement that kids meals have certain levels of nutrition in order to be able to legally sell them with a toy included.
- Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
Latest DFW News
- Report: Knicks’ Carmelo Anthony Has Partial Tear In Shoulder
- Funeral For Firefighter Killed In Dallas Blaze
- Arlington Man Faces Sentencing For Meth Ring
- Fort Worth Opens Pools Closed By Budget Cuts
- The View From The New Texas SkyScreamer
- Review: “Epic” Is Summer’s Best Family Film
- TRR: Total Request Roger!
- Viral Video: Google Glass 2.0