A southeast Texas school board will take public comment on its decision to bar high school cheerleaders from displaying religious messages on banners at sporting events.
A school board in southeast Texas is taking public comments on a court ordered halt to its ban on high school cheerleaders displaying religious-themed messages on banners.
Texas Attorney General Greg Abbott has offered to help a Southeast Texas school district and its cheerleaders fight a challenge to putting Bible verses on high school football game banners.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Overton DQ’d At Colonial For Using Putting Aid
- San Antonio Flooding Kills 1; Dozens Rescued
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Friends Say Goodbye To Fallen Firefighter
- Texas Tech 8, Baylor 2
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas