As the first week of NFL free agency wrapped up on Monday, the doors at Valley Ranch kept revolving.
The Dallas Cowboys have released starting guard Kyle Kosier, a 10-year veteran who spent six seasons in Dallas.
The agent for Andre Gurode confirmed by email on Monday that the Dallas Cowboys center has been released by the team.
Dallas Cowboys offensive lineman Kyle Kosier moved from left guard to right guard for now, while Montrae Holland is out with back stiffness.
Doug Free and Kyle Kosier took part in the team’s rescheduled practice only hours after NFL players ratified the collective bargaining agreement.
The team and Kosier agreed Thursday to a three-year deal worth just under $9 million, a person familiar with the negotiations told The Associated Press on condition of anonymity.
The Cowboys are back at work after taking three days off for the bye week. A spirited practice this morning and Coach Wade Phillips said a little while ago that he expects everyone back at […]
Very brief press conference with Wade today as Jason Witten and Kyle Kosier did not work because of their knee injuries. Funny part of the presser was the conversation over Dez Bryant‘s $55k dinner tab […]
The Dallas Cowboys could be without two key members of their offensive line for the season-opener, as left guard Kyle Kosier and right tackle Marc Colombo both missed practice Wednesday. Colombo was expected to miss […]
Cowboys just put the wraps on their annual kickoff luncheon. For the first time, they had it at the new stadium with 2000 people on the field. Very cool. It lasted about two hours, but […]
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado