So the Mavs beat the Lakers in the season opener Tuesday night. Was it a trick or a treat you can come to expect from Dallas?
Mavs owner Mark Cuban on the star-studded Lakers before the game: “I don’t know. I don’t care. I just hope they suck.” For one night, he got his wish.
OKLAHOMA CITY (AP) – Oklahoma City police say a fight and shooting that wounded eight people – one critically – was not related to the Oklahoma City Thunder-Los Angeles Lakers NBA playoff game that had […]
After blowing a seven-point lead and the chance to steal homecourt advantage from the powerful Thunder on Wednesday night, the third-seeded Lakers’ fate will be decided rapidly at Staples Center.
Oklahoma City trailed by seven with 2 minutes left before surging back with a series of defensive stops by its stars to take a 2-0 lead.
Mavs owner Mark Cuban said the league went through the lockout to prevent this very type of deal in which small-market teams lose their superstars.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing