Fort Worth-based American Airlines and Dallas-based Southwest Airlines announced Friday their planes will fly into New York’s three regional airports carrying extra jet fuel.
As a group of students from Mexico wait patiently at DFW to get to New York, a NYPD Subway Officer decides to take a less direct route to get back home and back to work.
Sandy has resulted in an estimated 14,000 flights to the New England area being canceled, and that has left travelers waiting to hear when they can start heading east again.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing