Some people living near the Comanche Peak Nuclear Power Plant are worried drought and increased water use could put them at risk.
On the two year anniversary of Kyle Lewis’ death, his family is launching a new campaign to help save other from the deadly amoeba that killed their son.
A State Representative is asking the governor to veto a bill he once sponsored. Senate Bill 408 would ban airboats on the John Graves Scenic Riverway which runs from Possum Kingdom Lake to Lake Granbury, the section of the Brazos River that runs through Palo Pinto and Parker Counties.
Airboat operators along a stretch of the Brazos River believe it will soon be illegal to traverse portions of it in their shallow-water machines because of one wealthy woman’s influence.
The past two days have been difficult for the families and friends of the victims from Sunday’s fire that killed six in Hood County.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs
- Bill Would Require Warrant For Police Cell Phone Tracking
- Kings Fall To Sharks 2-1 In Game 4, Series Tied At 2