Casino Beach on the west bank of Lake Worth isn’t much of an entertainment venue now unless you bring your own inflatable raft and an ice chest. But some people are looking at the past to build a new future for the Fort Worth park.
The body of an 11-foot alligator has been found in North Texas, between Lake Worth and Eagle Mountain Lake, and state game officials will help investigate the death.
A 19-month-old boy who was mauled by his family’s dogs will remain in foster care, a judge ruled Friday.
The parents of a 19-month old child, brutally attacked by a pack of dogs in Lake Worth, have been arrested.
The North Texas child recently mauled by dogs will be turned over to the state once he’s released from the hospital.
CBS 11 News has learned the child that was attacked and mauled by four dogs in Lake Worth on Monday had to undergo surgery to reattach an ear. Meanwhile, the injured child’s grandmother was arrested — but not on charges related to the dog attack.
A Fort Worth toddler has been hospitalized after being mauled by at least one dog Monday afternoon near Lake Worth.
Police are investigating the possible homicide of an 83-year-old woman. The body was discovered in a house in the 4500 block of Norris Valley Drive in Lake Worth.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Protesters March Against Monsanto In North Texas
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers