LaMarcus Aldridge’s turnaround jumper fell as time ran out, and the Trail Blazers came back from a 21-point third-quarter deficit to beat the Mavericks 106-104.
LaMarcus Aldridge’s buzzer-beating 17-foot jumper lifted the Portland Trail Blazers to a 99-97 overtime victory over the Dallas Mavericks on Friday night.
Dirk Nowitzki scored 11 of his 25 points in the third quarter and the Dallas Mavericks avoided another late collapse to beat the Portland Trail Blazers 93-82 Monday night to take a 3-2 lead in their first-round series.
The Blazers beat the Mavericks 84-82 on Saturday evening to tie the first-round playoff series at two games apiece.
While the energy in the first-round playoff series against Dallas looks to have tilted Portland’s way, the Trail Blazers still need to address some issues if they hope to even the series.
Peja Stojakovic tied his career playoff best with five 3-pointers and had 21 points, and Jason Kidd continued showing off a surprising scoring touch with 18 points, powering the Dallas Mavericks to a 101-89 victory over the Portland Trail Blazers on Tuesday night and a 2-0 lead in their first-round series.
Dirk Nowitzki scored 18 of his game-high 28 points in the fourth quarter and the Dallas Mavericks defeated Portland 89-81 Saturday night in Game 1 of their Western Conference quarterfinal series.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Grandbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado