Texas lawmakers are advancing proposals to help sexual assault victims.
Texas lawmakers are considering whether elected officials should reimburse taxpayers for security costs related to unofficial travel.
A state district judge in Austin has rejected a lawsuit that sought to discover how much retired lawmakers as a group are collecting in state pensions.
A top Texas senator says the state must change how it pays for health and human services.
Want to catch a catfish by hand or shoot a feral hog from a helicopter? Want to keep driving the daytime speed limit after the sun goes down? You can do so legally in Texas starting Thursday.
Racing industry officials told Texas lawmakers they want slot machines legalized at horse and dog tracks to keep the state’s racing business vibrant.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Weekley Wins Colonial, 1st PGA Tour Win In 5 years
- Storm Shelter Business Soars
- Obama: Gov’t With Oklahoma ‘Every Step’ Of The Way
- Drying for Memorial Day
- Suspect Sought For Brandishing Firearm At Fire Station
- FC Dallas Ties Longest Home Unbeaten Streak In Franchise History
- Dallas Police Officer Arrested For DWI
- Police Nab Escaped Prisoner