McLennan County’s emergency management coordinator, Frank Patterson, said the county knew the plant stored 270 tons of potentially explosive ammonium nitrate.
Some survivors are already filing lawsuits seeking damages after the fertilizer plant explosion in West, Texas, with a half dozen lawsuits already filed.
An Armstrong lawyer, Robert Luskin, said Friday that negotiations with the government failed because “we disagree about whether the postal service was damaged.”
DALLAS (CBSDFW.COM) – Members of the Dallas Bar Association and Legal Aid of NorthWest Texas want to get the word out that there are free legal services available for eligible Dallas County residents. This month […]
A North Texas attorney who uses billboards to advertise has accepted a digital marriage proposal flashed on one of the towering signs.
A former North Texas lawyer who was sentenced to 10 years in prison for stealing more than $200,000 from his clients is now out of jail after only a few months.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway
- Montague Deputy Shot In Line Of Duty Returns To Work
- Brandon Carr Celebrity Softball Game