A North Texas man convicted in the fatal shooting of a teenager during a carjacking outside a nightclub 12 years ago has been executed.
A North Texas man who was hiding under a truck trailer when he was arrested for a fatal carjacking 12 years ago is facing execution this week in Huntsville.
According to a new Amnesty International report, the U.S. can count itself among the top five countries in the world that carry out executions. And the USA has the dubious distinction of being the only country in the Americas with an execution in 2012.
A Texas woman convicted of the grisly slaying and robbery of a 71-year-old neighbor is set to become the first woman executed in the United States since 2010.
A San Antonio man is facing execution for the rape, robbery and smothering death of a 37-year-old woman abducted from a bus stop in 2001.
Condemned Texas prisoner Mario Swain is to die for the beating, stabbing and strangling of a woman during a break-in at her East Texas home a decade ago.
A Texas man whose lawyers said was mentally ill and incompetent for execution headed to the death chamber Wednesday for killing a 12-year-old girl more than a decade ago.
A former Army recruiter was executed Tuesday evening in Texas for participating in the shooting death of a woman he and a buddy met 10 years ago at a Fort Worth bar.
The U.S. Supreme Court on Tuesday refused to stop the execution of a former Army recruiter who had received three previous stays of execution for his role in the shooting death of a woman he met at a Fort Worth bar.
An ex-convict who confessed to killing five people at a Dallas-area car wash a week after he was fired from his job has been executed.
An ex-con who confessed to killing five people at an Irving car wash a week after he was fired from his job there is looking to the U.S. Supreme Court to keep him from the death chamber Thursday.
A Texas death row inmate scheduled to die later Tuesday for the killing of a police informant 20 years ago is hoping the U.S. Supreme Court agrees with his attorneys that he’s too mentally impaired to qualify for execution.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf