A spokesman with Dallas Fire-Rescue says a suspicious letter sent to a district office for U.S. Sen. John Cornyn of Texas has tested negative for hazardous substances.
Though it seems we’ve had it for years, soon the post office delivering letters on Saturdays will soon go the way of the nickel beer.
Two Arlington schools are on high alert today after a note, with alleged threats against teachers and staff, was found on one campus.
Even in a time when most of us email or text, North Texas children still pull out a pencil and paper to write letters to Santa.
The union representing American Airlines pilots sent its members a strongly worded letter, a few days before voting begins on the airline’s new contract offer.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting