A big government study has fingered leafy greens like lettuce and spinach as the leading source of food poisoning. Experts repeated often-heard advice: Be sure to wash those foods or cook them thoroughly.
A Northern California produce supplier said Sunday it is voluntarily recalling romaine lettuce that was shipped to 19 states including Texas.
Latest DFW News
- Families Picked Up By EF-4, Now Picking Up The Pieces
- Bae Wins Byron Nelson For First PGA Tour Title
- New Lunch Options For Lemurs At Dallas Zoo
- Cuban Hobnobs With Chris Paul (And Tiger Woods) In Vegas
- Mother And Daughter Dead; Double Homicide
- Cousins Beef Over Gas Money; One Dead
- Rangers Place Ian Kinsler On 15-Day Disabled List
- Body Recovered At Lake Arlington