Leukemia & Lymphoma Society
If you’re looking for the perfect inspiration to get your body moving in 2013, nothing is more motivating than taking part in a fitness-themed event. Whether it’s a climb up a skyscraper or scrambling through an obstacle course, these fun and challenging events are some of the best ways to get physical, test your stamina and make some new friends along the way this year.
Melissa High School juniors Haley Helmberger and Kaleb Hurst spent their Saturday morning climbing up 52 flights of stairs to help raise money to fight blood cancers as part of the annual Big D Climb challenge.
Latest DFW News
- Randolph Struggles, Spurs Route Grizzlies In Game 1
- 5 People Hurt In Fort Worth Fight
- Yahoo Takes Big Leap With $1.1B Deal For Tumblr
- Author Shares Tips For Stressed Parents
- Johnson Scores Twice As Sounders Beat FC Dallas
- Teen Killed By Alleged Drunk Driver In Grand Prairie
- Miguel Kicks Spectators At Billboard Awards
- Viral Video: ‘Anchorman: The Legend Continues’ Trailer