Lewisville Fire Department
On January 11 a ruptured gas line, leak and subsequent house explosion took the life of one man and injured two firefighters. Today Atmos Energy once again was working to repair a gas leak in a residential area.
At least five corpses being readied for cremation were burned after a furnace being used at a Lewisville crematorium overheated Tuesday night, sending fire shooting through the building.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing