The City of Lewisville has banned smoking at restaurants, bars and bowling alleys. The City Council voted 3-2 during a special meeting on Monday to enact the ban.
Doctors have decided to wait before bringing the comedian Gallagher out of the medically induced coma he was put in after his heart attack last week in Texas.
North Texas thieves are now targeting ambulances. And the vehicles are getting robbed right outside emergency rooms.
A Lewisville man has been charged with failure to stop and render aid and manslaughter after a baby traveling in the truck he was driving was killed by an airbag.
Two North Texas families have signed off on a multi-million dollar settlement, ending litigation for the accidental deaths of two construction workers in Lewisville earlier this year.
Latest DFW News
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing
- Road Rage Leads To Murder Charge
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting