The U.S. government has slapped Toyota Motor Corp. with a record $17.4 million fine for failing once again to quickly report problems to federal regulators and for delaying a safety recall.
Toyota Motor Corp. said Wednesday it’s recalling 778,000 RAV4 SUVs and Lexus HS 250h sedans in the U.S. to fix a suspension problem that could cause crashes.
From high-end Lexus and BMWs to mid-priced Ford and Chevrolet sedans and coupes, the DFW Auto Show at the Dallas Convention Center has something to rev anyone’s engine.
A mechanic at Park Place Lexus in Grapevine had a special wildlife assignment when he saved a hawk that was stuck in the grille of a car.
Toyota started recalling more than 90,000 luxury Lexus and Crown vehicles Monday
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW
- Vets Parade Float Driver Says Train Seemed Still Before Crash
- Red Wings Rolling Against Blackhawks With Howard
- Video Fly-Over Provides Look Into Completed LBJ Express Project
- Cowboys Notebook From Inside OTAs