Republican legislative leaders in Texas are calling for modest increases in spending for public schools and the overall budget for 2014-15.
Long-simmering tensions between a tea party-backed U.S. Senate candidate and a leading tea party voice in the Texas Legislature have boiled over.
It’s very early, but this is shaping up to be a very close race for the Republican Senate primary in one of the most conservative counties in North Texas.
Texas Land Commissioner Jerry Patterson is running for lieutenant governor. The Republican former state senator says he’ll seek the spot in 2014.
- Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May...
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship...
- NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes
Latest DFW News
- DISD Board Supports Plan To Replace Principals, Teachers
- Jose Canseco Denies Sexual Assault Allegation
- FBI Seeks Sealed Court Documents In Investigation Into Dallas County DA
- DISD School Board To Vote On Superintendent’s Principal Plan
- Prosecutors Want Bond Revoked For Dallas Cowboy Josh Brent
- Texas’ Cities Among Fastest-Growing In US
- Forest Park Pool Needs Public’s Help
- Boy Scouts Vote To Allow Openly Gay Members