Life Time Fitness
Thousands took part in Dallas’ first-ever Commitment Day 5K. The race was one of 33 similar events all aimed at sparking a movement to help people begin the year with a 5K run, and encourage them to stick to their goals throughout the year.
Riding a stationary bike at the gym isn’t what it use to be. Indoor cycling, now known as spinning, began as a training method for racers and soon became a global trend that just keeps speeding up. Unlike other aerobic classes, spinning is easy to follow for any age and any fitness level, but anyone can burn 400 to 600 calories in a 40-minute workout. If you’re looking for a calorie-burning, high-energy workout DFW’s best spin studios have you covered.
Stop using daycare prices as an excuse not to work out. Dallas gyms know your woes and they’re on your side. Check out these awesome, local options for sweating it out without sweating the small […]
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Police Bust Alleged North Texas Prostitution Ring
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision
- Texas Senate Approves Abortion Restrictions