Kurk Gayle’s daughter, only a toddler at the time, was diagnosed with a rare but aggressive liver cancer. After weeks of wrangling over how to treat her, doctors finally arrived at a revolutionary option.
Dana Pack spent so many years feeling bad while dealing with debilitating, energy-draining abdominal pain, that she’d forgotten what it was like to feel good.
A mother of a son who was killed by a drunken driver is urging more Americans to donate their organs –– her son has saved lives, even in death.
Changes to children’s cold medicine may confuse some parents. Doctors and the FDA are warning parents to read the labels on liquid acetaminophen, or Tylenol, to avoid giving children the wrong dose.
Texas has over a million registered donors, a year ago that number stood at about two hundred thousand.
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
- Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show
Latest DFW News
- Rangers Option RHP Burns For Wolf’s Spot Start
- Heat Set For Game 1 Of Eastern Conference Finals
- Texas House Remembers Sherman Hemsley
- On Brink Of Elimination, John Tortorella Has ‘Full Faith’ In The Rangers
- Rangers GM Jon Daniels Discusses The Future Of Profar
- ATF Investigating Blaze That Trapped & Killed Dallas Firefighter
- Driver Hits Wills Point School Bus & Dies
- Pet Of The Week: Raven