After his admission of using performance-enhancing drugs to Oprah Winfrey on Monday after a decade of arrogant, aggressive denials, the world’s largest fall from grace is complete and the biggest sports fraud of our lifetime is crowned.
A person with knowledge of the situation says Lance Armstrong has apologized to the staff at his Livestrong cancer foundation. He did so before heading to an interview with Oprah Winfrey.
Lance Armstrong’s cancer fighting charity has formally dropped him from its name and will officially be known as the Livestrong Foundation.
- Photos From The 2013 Miss USA... "The Amazing Race" Casting... Athletics vs Rangers - June... Most Romantic US Honeymoon...
- Adrienne Bankert On "The Talk" Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June... Blue Jays vs Rangers – June...
- Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Brandon Carr Celebrity... Blue Jays vs Rangers - June... Indians vs Rangers - June 12,...
- Indians vs Rangers - June 11,... Slater's IndyCar Ride-Along... Rangers vs Blue Jays – June... Unique Sunglasses For Summer
Latest DFW News
- Prosecutors To Announce Prostitution Bust Later Today
- Hoops Controversy In University Park
- Miami Rallies To Win Game Six Against The Spurs
- A’s Solve Darvish, Top Rangers 6-2
- Aryan Brotherhood Founder Says Gang Never Targeted Law Enforcement
- Demystifyng Mavs’ Double-Pipe-Dream Pursuit Of Paul And Howard
- Police Bust North Dallas Prostitution Ring
- Kinsler Gets Stitches After Home Plate Collision