Everyone is lining up for a chance to win big money, after the Mega Millions jackpot has ballooned to $640 million. But there could be some dangers.
Lottery officials say they are increasing the Mega Millions lottery jackpot to $640 million, raising what was already a world-record prize.
The largest jackpot in U.S. history is enticing more people to pool their money with friends or co-workers to buy tickets for Friday’s MegaMillions drawing.
Plan on digging deeper in your wallet to play the multi-state lottery game Powerball. Beginning yesterday, the price of a Powerball ticket doubled from $1 to $2.
A man is suing the Texas Lottery Commission and others for $1 million in winnings from a lottery ticket prosecutors say was stolen in 2009.
Do you plan to buy tickets to the Texas Rangers’ Opening Day game? Well, it’s not necessarily that simple.
Latest DFW News
- Cabrera Double Lifts Tigers Over Rangers 2-1
- Tornado Victims To Return Home In Granbury
- Mother Prepares To Bury 10-Year-Old Son Hit By School Bus
- PD: Fairview Man Murdered Son & Grandson
- Suspect Sought In Fatal West Dallas Shooting
- Why Wear Costumes To Comic Conventions?
- Agency Studying West Fertilizer Plant Fire & Explosions To Prevent Similar Occurance
- Cleanup Continues In Cleburne From Mile Wide Tornado