Wearing a replica of one of the organization’s uniforms, pop singer Madonna called on the Boy Scouts to lift its ban on gays. “I think they should change their stupid rules,” she said.
Due to “severe laryngitis,” Madonna is canceling her show at the American Airlines Center scheduled for Saturday, October 20th.
From the final weekend of the State Fair of Texas to a comic convention featuring Stan Lee, there are plenty of events happening across North Texas.
Summer’s here, and the time is right for dancing in the seats. Check out this season’s hottest outdoor concert tours.
It’s a truly sad day in baseball. If you look at the all-time home run leaders, there is a part of the list that goes about like so… Willie Mays, Alex Rodriguez, Ken Griffey Jr.
Not sure who or what M.I.A. is, but he/she/it became infamous Sunday by upstaging Madonna and flipping the bird to 110 million viewers on NBC.
The NFL and NBC are apologizing for another Super Bowl halftime show, after performer M.I.A. extended her middle finger and cursed on television.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Fort Worth Residents Seek Answers For Public Shelter During Storms
- As Recovery Continues, Hopes Springs Eternal For Moore Tornado Victims
- Wild Bounce, 4th Line Grit Has Bruins One Win Away From Conference Finals
- Rangers Win Behind Recent Call-Up Wolf
- Man Card Court: Salads On Instagram
- NBA Playoff Schedule
- President Obama To Visit Tornado-Ravaged Moore, Oklahoma
- SPCA Bringing Pets From Oklahoma To DFW