This week, I prayed to NEVER hear the name Lance Armstrong again. G-d answered: Manti Te’o. So, for those of you who have been inundated with stories on these two athletes here are a […]
The field of potential next Dodgers owners has been narrowed, and the list no longer includes Mark Cuban, reports Bill Shaikin of the Los Angeles Times.
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban has survived the first round of cuts in bidding for the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Dallas Mavericks owner Mark Cuban is among more than 10 bidders who are now vying for ownership of the Los Angeles Dodgers.
Maverick fans will remember Jay Vincent.
Latest DFW News
- Residents In Granbury Get Glimpse Of Their Homes
- Andrus Has 5 Hits In Texas’ 7-2 Win Over Detroit
- Powerball Ticket Sales Soar
- Tornado Sucks Survivor Into The Air
- Severe Threat Increases
- Bradley Keeps Lead After 3 Rounds At Nelson
- Notorious Texas Millionaire Laid To Rest
- Man Arrested In Connection To West Dallas Killing