Residents in west Fort Worth notified the United States Postal Service Thursday of what appeared to be a phishing scam set up at a neighborhood mailbox.
Postal worker Roger Campian was sitting inside his mail truck, about to head out to deliver mail along the same route he’s worked for the past 10 years, when he heard a loud noise.
Getting your prescriptions through a mail order service could be dangerous during this heat wave. Think about medicine sitting on a concrete porch with North Texas on it’s 35th consecutive day of temperatures at or above 100-degrees.
The Postal Service is considering closing more than 1 in 10 of its retail outlets. The financially-troubled agency announced Tuesday that it will study 3,653 local offices, branches and stations for possible closing.
Could mail delivery be cut back to three days-a-week? That’s not under consideration right now, Postmaster General Patrick Donahoe said Wednesday. But it’s something that could happen in 15 to 20 years.
Blockbuster will put video games in your mailbox the same way it does with movies.
- Big Balls At Bombshells... Namaste: Yoga Poses For... Athletics vs Rangers – May... CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,...
- Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore
- HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,...
Latest DFW News
- Escaped Prisoner On The Lam
- Huey Lewis Sports Fan Ticket Contest
- Lake Levels for the Memorial Day Weekend in North Texas
- Woman Set On Fire Fights For Her Life
- Police Say Tips Coming In For Southlake Murder
- Special Prosecutor Files Notice of Contempt Against Dallas County DA Craig Watkins
- DISD School Board Appoves Plan To Dismiss Principals, Teachers
- TXDOT To Overhaul Central Expressway