Major Nidal Hasan
The man accused of the worst shooting ever on an American military installation on Thursday asked a judge to move his trial out of Texas. No decision was made on the request but a judge did set his trail date.
A judge has decided a Fort Hood shooting suspect still can face the death penalty if convicted in the worst mass shooting on a U.S. military installation.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage is to appear in military court for his first pretrial hearing in more than three months.
Today marks the third anniversary of the shooting massacre at the Fort Hood military post. The date leaves come victims more frustrated then ever that accused gunman Major Nidal Hasan has not faced justice.
The Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly Fort Hood shooting rampage told a judge Thursday that he grew a beard because his Muslim faith requires it, not as a show of disrespect.
Attorneys for the Army psychiatrist charged in the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage are questioning the jury screening process in his murder trial.
A military judge will decide Friday whether to further delay the trial of the Army psychiatrist charged in the deadly 2009 Fort Hood shootings.
A hearing in the murder case against an Army psychiatrist charged in the Fort Hood shooting rampage has been delayed after defendant Maj. Nidal Hasan showed up in court wearing a beard.
Federal lawmakers have proposed making the victims of the 2009 Fort Hood shooting rampage eligible for the Purple Heart.
Maj. Nidal Hasan will attend a pretrial hearing Wednesday.
- CBS 11 Weather Day - May 22,... Dallas White Out Party - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May... Athletics vs Rangers - May...
- Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series... Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –... Dallas Comic Con 2013
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May... Severe Weather Pictures: May...
Latest DFW News
- Video Of Man’s Home Torn Apart By Tornado Goes Viral
- CBS 11 I-Team Puts Mosquito Repelling Products To The Test
- School Supplies and Toys Donated To Tornado Victims
- One Man Dead After Shooting At Southlake Town Square
- ATF Accused Of Blocking Investigation Of West Explosion
- Scout Leaders Expected To Vote On Openly Gay Scouts
- Affidavit: Mother Of Child Who Died in Hot Car ‘Certain’ She Dropped Daughter Off At Daycare
- CBS 11 Steals & Deals: May 22