Martin’s car went off the track and eventually crashed into the end of a short, narrow barrier on the interior side of pit road at Michigan International Speedway.
Danica Patrick and Dale Earnhardt Jr. fans will square off in the next round of the “Drive for the Cover” competition for the fall’s new NASCAR video game.
NASCAR racer Mark Martin continues to capitalize on his Twitter account being hacked earlier this year with a new line of “Epic Swag” t-shirts.
Mark Martin will drive part-time for Michael Waltrip Racing for at least the next two seasons, sharing the seat with the team owner.
NASCAR team owner Rick Hendrick and his wife Linda are recovering at a Florida hospital after their plane crash landed at an airport in Key West.
There is no one on a tear quite like Tony Stewart is over the last 2 months, as Smoke conquered Atlanta and clinched a spot into the chase. Hear who else clinched and which bubble […]
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas