Mary Kay Cosmetics
The annual Mary Kay convention attracts beauty consultants from all over the world, and they come to Big-D despite a flagging world-wide economic downturn.
When you see an inordinate number of pink Cadillacs in North Texas, you know it’s that time of year: the Mary Kay convention in downtown Dallas.
Do you love the color pink, and have an extra $3 million dollars? If so, then you could live like a cosmetics queen!
Mary Kay Cosmetics has unveiled its newest incentive on wheels: The Ford Mustang. Beauty consultants from all over the globe greeted the newest “trophy on wheels” with the typical Mary Kay excitement.
- Athletics vs Rangers - May... Tornado Aftermath In Moore HP Byron Nelson Championship... NASCAR Sprint Cup Series...
- Tigers vs Rangers - May 19,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 18,... Tigers vs Rangers - May 17,... Baseball Shots Of The Week –...
- Dallas Comic Con 2013 Tigers vs Rangers - May 16,... Best Summer Dishes Severe Weather Aftermath: May...
- Severe Weather Pictures: May... CBS 2013-2014 Prime Time Show Rangers vs Athletics - May... Dallas Cowboys Rookie Camp -...
Latest DFW News
- Oakland Tops Texas, 1-0
- I-Team: Storm Shelters Rare In North Texas Schools
- Criticized Curriculum System CSCOPE Will Scrap Lesson Plans
- Fort Worth City Council Briefed On Animal Shelter After CBS 11 I-Team Investigation
- Moore, Okla. Family Finds Grandfather Buried Alive In Rubble
- Texas Lawmakers Pushing For Review Of UIL
- Rangers Skip Tepesch, Call Up Cotts
- Severe Weather Moves Across North Texas